View Profile BinaryDood

All 74 Movie Reviews

25 w/ Responses

You have outweirded yourself damn

Damn, this was a cool return. Shame to see Tricky in his ghostly skeletal less intimidating form tho,...

I really like the animation and music but what was the point on making a shorty short about the Simpsons Butterfinger?

IvanAlmighty responds:

It's this weird joy I derive from the absurd concept of making a cartoon about simpsons butterfingers commercials, it's absolutely senseless to pay homage to that kind of media without taking the piss out of it.

The animation is dope as hell! Fast and punchy, flashy and dynamic. Pretty good choreography too! Also, having a pixelated line style was a really clever choice, making you able to shift from full animation to sprite sheet based animation seamlessly, even if this style choice doesn't seem to fit any context of the series so far. Story is bad, it's a generic shonen with no original ideas, committing nearly every sin right in the beginning. It's exactly the type of stuff Girlchan made fun of, really long exposition to very specific element's of the powers and world etc before even having characters and setting established, revenge story, MC that talks to himself enough times to be confused for a schizophrenic, and was there a time skip I didn't notice? (really, how the hell did he learn to unleash all that power when just before he couldn't create a spec of fire?)

dont know shit about 4chan boards but that vfx animation was nice af

No shells wtf

woa

if you read this review you die in 7 days

i like your drawing style its cute

wtf his walk at the end! Never thought Id see this finished! Its amazing jazzy!

JazLyte responds:

Thanks buddeh :D I didn't think I'd see it finished either... its been too fuckin long, that was hard

Once upon a time there was a

24, Male